Often, the first question we hear from our patients is, “How much will this cost?” Every patient is different, and when you meet with our orthodontist for your consultation, you will receive a customized treatment plan based on your individual condition and preferences. At Braces Omaha, we offer a variety of braces, all of which are priced competitively for Omaha, NE, and the surrounding areas. Our board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Clarke Stevens, and our highly trained staff will work together with you and your insurance provider to create the highest quality treatment plan that works within your budget.
The final cost of braces will depend on several factors, including
- If braces will be placed on just the upper teeth, just the lower teeth, or both
- The details of your insurance coverage
- The length of time needed to complete your braces treatment
- The type of braces chosen (clear aligners such as Invisalign®, ceramic braces, WildSmiles®, etc.)
- If additional procedures are required to complete treatment
When we see you for your consultation appointment, we will discuss all your options. Your personal preference, as well as the position of your teeth and other factors, will be considered when we determine the best course of treatment for you. Once your custom treatment plan has been created, our staff can go over the costs and details with you, including the insurance companies we accept and options for payment.
The Value of Braces
If braces are in your future, you’ll want to be sure that your investment in orthodontic care is going to be a good one. Every type of braces offered at Braces Omaha can provide incredible long-term benefits such as
- Improved alignment and functioning of the teeth which adds longevity to your smile
- Bite correction which offers the benefit of better lifelong oral health
- Better overall oral health (see above)
- Increased confidence which adds spark to your life
- A beautiful healthy smile that cannot be ignored
Of course, to get the very best value from your investment in braces, it’s important to take an active role in the care of your appliances and teeth for the duration of your orthodontic treatment. We will provide you with all the care instructions you will need to ensure the best results.
Cost of Braces at Braces Omaha in Omaha, NE
If your dentist has recommended you or your child for treatment, we encourage you to come see us at Braces Omaha for a consultation. Once Dr. Stevens has completed an examination and designed a custom plan for your treatment, the team will be happy to go over the cost of your braces with you. At Braces Omaha, we always welcome questions regarding your treatment and its cost. Please feel free to call us at our practice in Omaha, NE, to learn more about how we can help get you smiling!