Creating Healthy, Picture-Perfect Smiles
Braces Omaha hosted its Smiling With the Stars casting call during National Children's Dental Health Month and was proud to select its smile ambassador, Kyler. Kyler was surprised at our office with the news that he will receive braces free of charge.
Kyler, 11, is in the sixth grade and attends Gretna Aspen Creek Middle School in Omaha. In his application and during his casting interview he said that he loved to smile but felt embarrassed to do so. As Braces Omaha’s newest star, Kyler will soon begin his journey to a straighter, brighter, and more confident smile.
Dr. Clarke Stevens and his team look forward to helping Kyler. Be sure to follow Kyler’s story on Facebook and Instagram!
Braces do more than straighten teeth. They also:
- Alleviate speech impairments
- Contribute to better oral hygiene
- Improve the ability to chew food
- Lessen the risk of injury from protruding teeth
- Decrease the risk of cavities and periodontal disease
- Reduce grinding and chipping of teeth