The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3D technology, Invisalign works from the very beginning of your treatment plan to the end using a series of clear aligners that are custom-made for your teeth. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your orthodontist, and based on your specific needs.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Dr. Stevens and the team at Braces Omaha are experts in orthodontic care utilizing Invisalign. This tooth straightening solution is popular with our patients for many reasons, including
- Invisalign aligners are practically unnoticeable for seamless fit into your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
- Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply removing the aligners. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for added convenience.
- Unlike braces, there are no metal brackets or wires with the Invisalign system that could cause irritation to your mouth. Since your appointments during treatment don’t involve metal or wire adjustments, your appointments are typically quick and easy.
- Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- This type of aligner is more comfortable than traditional braces.
- With Invisalign, you don’t have to wait until your treatment is complete to see your smile change — you may start to see positive changes early in the process.
If you are interested in Invisalign, call us at our Omaha, NE, practice to schedule a consultation. We look forward to helping you achieve your best smile!
What conditions does Invisalign treat?
Many Braces Omaha patients will find that they are candidates for this customized alternative to metal braces. Invisalign is effective for many orthodontic conditions.
- Gapped teeth
- Tooth crowding
- Open bite
As orthodontic technology advances, the range of conditions that Invisalign can treat is also growing. More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign.
Cost of Invisalign in Omaha, NE
The cost of orthodontic care, including Invisalign, varies for everyone because every smile is different. The cost of Invisalign will depend on the orthodontic issues you are looking to correct and the length of treatment. Our office accepts many payment methods, and we are happy to discuss financing and other options. Many dental insurance companies cover Invisalign the same way they cover braces. Contact your insurance provider directly to find out the details of your coverage. If you’re ready for a straighter smile, contact Braces Omaha to find out how much Invisalign costs in Omaha, NE.
How does Invisalign work?
The first step in the Invisalign treatment process is a comprehensive exam from your orthodontist. The team at Braces Omaha will create your treatment plan during this first appointment using the latest 3D imaging technology to create an accurate digital impression of your teeth and jaws. These images will allow us to create a personalized series of aligners to gently move your teeth over time.
You will wear an aligner for about two weeks before you graduate to the next set of custom aligners. For most adults, treatment time is just under one year, using a total of 18–30 aligners that were made according to the digital impressions created during your examination. Of course, your total treatment time depends on your unique situation, so it’s important to speak with the doctor about how your condition and goals fit into an Invisalign treatment program.
Invisalign aligners gently shift teeth into alignment through the appropriate placement of controlled force on your teeth. This treatment is a proven and efficient orthodontic solution that comes without the restrictions of traditional braces. One of the many reasons Invisalign is so popular is that you are in control of your treatment’s success — take your aligners out to eat, drink, and brush your teeth — but the more you wear your aligners, the better.
Once your treatment has begun, you will need to visit our practice about every six weeks. The Invisalign system is highly personalized, so the total treatment time and the number of aligners vary from patient to patient. We look forward to working with you to create your new smile!